Widgets a cool tool

Saturday, January 21, 2006


I just came across this very cool tool called Yahoo Widgets. I always use Post It’s on my Mac for work but I came across this with Yahoo Widgets for Windows and Mac. It has so many widgets like weather, Day Planner, Calendar and many more in their gallery and you can float them on your desktop. I have these cool post it and calendar and weather and traffic on my desktop.

It also has widgets for Craigslist, eBay, so if you are on the look out for something particular to buy from you can monitor right from the desktop without going to the site, that’s handy and something I will use.

I read up about widgets on the web and it was called Konfabulator earlier and used to cost $20 to try but after Yahoo bought Pixoria the maker of Konfabulator it is free, yippee! Ok so I am a bit late in getting this news but it is a cool tool and users can create their own widget. I am going to try and make a Zoroastrian Calendar and if I am successful at it will post here. You can get your widgets here.
posted by musicmantra at 12:19 PM
Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Widgets a cool tool
thats one cool tool thanks for sharing did not know about it.
  • Posted at 4:38 PM | By Anonymous Anonymous

About me

    follow me on Twitter

    Credits

      Distributed by:
    Template copyright :
    V4NY ONLY TEMPLATES
    Powered by :
    Powered by Blogger